I think about this blog sometimes. And usually it’s something like, “I like writing. I like being able to read where I’ve been when time goes by. I should update.” But I usually have that thought while I’m in the shower and who the heck blogs in the shower?! Or when I’m driving. Or when I’m at home, on the computer, and I do everything but type my url in the address bar. So, that’s what’s happening.
Life is happening. It’s always happening. I’ll just write like I always write and don’t need to explain absences:
March is always our most hectic month, as a family. I usually have a lot of weddings and Taylor has SXSW and together, everything moves by too fast with not enough time to breathe. Honestly, I only have two weddings so my plate is not really full with work obligations, but Taylor? He has 10 shows, starting tomorrow. A show every day and on some days, more than one on a day. And then the day after sxsw ends, he goes on tour for two weeks. I mean.. COME ON!! When it rains, it pours. He hasn’t been out on the road in awhile (if you don’t count being gone every weekend for over a month being on tour) so I’m going to suck it up but these next few weeks are going to be tiring.
Happy things to focus on:
1. Harper is insanely amazing and so good at being an all around beautiful person to be around the majority of every day. She was born in to being my best friend but I’m really happy to say that as time goes by and she’s growing in to more and more of a person, I’m realizing that she’s the best friend possible and that’s we’re so GOOD at it.
2. The weather is beautiful. This matters when you have a kid so much more than it does when you don’t.
3. Daylight savings is coming and that always perks my mood up.
4. I have so many trips to look forward to!
5. Taylor’s music is going good.
Five is enough.
So that’s where I’m at, today. I’m going to go read a book now.